Join us on the next #RIC20 - Retail Innovation Conference 2020 - October 13-14, where we will present the XNFY Lab - Best in class startups and how
we are helping retailer to Use Advanced AI To Minimize Innovation Costs & Risks.
On the "Startup Innovation Lab 1" 13-Oct at 10am ET you will see amazing startups and their success stories like:
- Omnichannel Fulfillment: onfleet – a last mile delivery platform.
- Touchless Retail: SuperSmart – a validation and loss-prevention system for Scan&Go.
- Digital Commerce: Pointr – Deep Location Company combining indoor location intelligence with machine learning.
- Business Agility: Uncrowd – SaaS platform generates live-tracking Friction/Reward Indexes.
- Experiential Initiatives: Gravity AI – a MLaaS (Machine Learning as a Service) platform.
- E-Commerce Optimization: Taste – Making artificial intelligence fun and consumer-friendly. Personalized shopping experience.
14-Oct at 3:30pm ET Orlando Ribas Fernandes and Marlos Silva will talk how Using Advanced AI To Minimize Innovation Costs & Risks an #EXPERIENTIAL INITIATIVES topic.
While accelerating innovation is vital for retailers moving forward, there can be significant risks and costs involved. That’s why SONAE and other retailers are collaborating with XNFY Lab to transform the way companies acquire and analyze data, in addition to providing a plug-and-play approach to launching innovation initiatives. Using advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques, the TAI4R (Tailored Artificial Intelligence solutions for Retail) project is helping retailers like SONAE:
- Minimize costs and risks of innovation;
- Implement use-cases to exploit the potential of AI in retail;
- Foster the adoption of AI and provide close-to-market AI solutions; and
- Use on-demand AI to make stores smarter as e-Commerce platforms.
More details at: Retail Innovation Conference 2020